LSL replacement, full-time, fixed term position, Term 2, 2024
St Peter’s Early Learning Centre is a Catholic Co-educational Early Learning Environment, a partnership of education between St Kevin’s College Toorak and the Parish of St Peter’s Toorak. We strive to provide a sense of belonging, respecting the children as competent and capable learners, seeing each child as a balanced child with a strong sense of identity.
We are seeking an experienced Head of ELC to join our dedicated team full-time Term 2, 2024 fixed term contract commencing April 15, 2024.
Reporting to the Director of Glendalough, the role of the Head of the Early Learning Centre is to lead our team in the facilitation, support, development and learning of our 3-5-year old’s through the influence of the Reggio Emilia Educational Project approach to early childhood education.
For further information please see attached Position Description.
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education or current Teaching qualification as approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Relevant and recent experience leading an Early Childhood Centre
- Relevant and recent experience teaching in an ELC environment
- A knowledge and understanding of the Reggio Emilia Educational Project (desirable)
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Current First Aid Certificate; Asthma, Anaphylaxis, CPR training
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, VIT, or WWCC, National Police Check and First Aid Certificate.
Applications close: 5pm, 22 February 2024.
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website. www.stkevins.vic.edu.au.