St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
St Kevin's College Opportunity
We are seeking inspiring and passionate sports individuals to join our Coaching Team. With subject matter experts within each sport, you will be provided with the mentoring and guidance required to assist you in enhancing your teams technical skill and play. In addition, you will have access to state -of-the-art training facilities and sports equipment, ensuring your team has the competitive edge on match days.
The hours will be set days each week either before or after school training sessions with game fixtures set for Saturdays.
Due to growing student interest we now seek coaches in the following areas:
- Athletics (August - October)
- Rowing (August - March)
- Cricket (October - March)
- Volleyball (Jan - March)
- Gymnastics (October - March)
- Badminton (October - March)
- Futsal (October - March)
St Kevin's Successful Candidate
- Experience in and knowledge of sport(s) played in the APS as either a coach or player
- Enjoyment working with students of varying abilities
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Hold a current WWCC and First Aid certificate
- Completed or willing to complete Anaphylaxis Awareness training
- Available for before or after school training sessions and Saturday morning sport.
To apply, please upload your Cover Letter and Resume, specifying what sport(s) you are interested in coaching at St Kevin's College in your Cover Letter.
Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, WWCC, National Police Check and First Aid Certificate.
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website. www.stkevins.vic.edu.au