St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
We welcome applications from an experienced Speech Pathologist to join our community in a full time, ongoing position.
The role will involve providing speech pathology assessment and intervention services to students across the ELC to Year 12. The speech pathologist will support students with communication impairment to achieve their educational potential through evidence-based and specialised support at individual, group, school and network levels. The role will interface with the school leadership team and staff by providing advice to improve access and learning outcomes for our students.
This role will report to the Dean of Learning Diversity and work closely with the learning diversity team, school psychologists, and teachers to deliver quality, coordinated, efficient and evidence based services to students.
- Experienced and qualified Speech Pathologist;
- Eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- Experience delivering comprehensive therapy services to students in an educational environment
- Updated knowledge of the literature in the speech pathology profession and the ability to develop, provide and evaluate speech pathology services.
- Ability to work independently, participate effectively in a team environment and to develop collaborative working relationships.
- Part of a strong community which carries a rich history of academic excellence and holistic education
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Access to school facilities, including pool and gym
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, WWCC and National Police Check.
Applications close: 24 January 2022
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website.