St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
We welcome applications from School Psychologists either as graduates or experienced in the education sector to join our community in a full time, ongoing position, commencing at the beginning of the school year 2022.
This role reports directly to the Dean of Learning Diversity and will be working with a team of psychologists to deliver quality, coordinated, efficient and evidence based psychological and wellbeing services to students.
- Part of a strong community which carries a rich history of academic excellence and holistic education;
- Internal and external professional development opportunities;
- Salary packaging opportunities;
- Access to school facilities, including pool and gym.
- Experienced Psychologist in a school setting
- Post graduate Masters or higher in Psychology;
- Desirable â endorsement in educational and development psychology; and or clinical psychology
- Full registration by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency;
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Familiar with the APS Code of Ethics and Guideline
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, have double vaccination status, WWCC and police check.
Applications close: 3 February 2022
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website.