St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
To provide coaching support to students to improve the way they play and practice their sport, to further enrich their lives at St Kevin's College. Expressions of interest are required for the following sports:
- Table tennis
- Touch Football
- Experience in and knowledge of sport(s) played in the APS as either a coach or player
- Enjoyment working with students of varying abilities
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Hold a current WWCC and First Aid certificate
- Completed or willing to complete Anaphylaxis Awareness training
- Available for after school training sessions and Saturday morning sport.
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, WWCC, National Police Check and First Aid Certificate.
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website.