St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition â valuing learning, family, faith and fullness of life. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
We welcome applications from skilled upper primary /lower secondary teachers experienced in learning differentiation to join our community in an ongoing position, commencing January 2022. Flexible working options 0.8FTE - 1.0 FTE are available.
Reporting to the Dean of Learning Diversity, the successful applicant will be working within a collaborative team to design, develop and deliver adjusted curriculum across our Middle School (Years 7-8) to meet the learning needs of students.
- 5+ years upper primary / secondary teaching experience;
- Experienced in differentiating the curriculum;
- Working knowledge of the Disability Discrimination Act, Disability Standards for Education, and the NCCD;
- Passion for supporting students to achieve their best;
- Experienced in learning management systems;
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Part of a strong community which carries a rich history of academic excellence and holistic education;
- Internal and external professional development opportunities;
- Salary packaging opportunities;
- Access to school facilities, including pool and gym.
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, and VIT registration.
Applications close: 9am, 18 October 2021
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website.