St Kevin’s College is a leading Catholic School in the Edmund Rice tradition. We cater for boys from ELC to Year 12 with a current enrolment of 2100 students. The College is a member of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria (APS).
The St Kevin's Football program encompasses over 600 students from Years 7-12, and competes in the APS Sports Program. The College has a strong tradition in both performance and developing future AFL players.
We are seeking applications from experienced Football coaches for a 2 year fixed term contract (November 2021 - September 2023), approximately 300 hours per year.
The successful applicant will lead the Football program as the First XVIII Coach for St Kevin's College. The role will involve designing and overseeing the coaching program for the First XVIII Football Team.
For further details please see the attached position description.
- Minimum Level 2 AFL Coaching accreditation
- Ability to work and lead a team of coaches (both internal teaching staff and external coaches)
- Experience coaching developing athletes
- Has coached their own team
- Up to date knowledge of modern trends in football coaching/ methodology
- Enjoyment working with students of varying abilities
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Hold a current WWCC and First Aid certificate
- Completed or willing to complete Anaphylaxis Awareness training
- Available for after school training sessions and Saturday afternoon sport (games usually 2pm).
How to Apply
To apply, please upload your cover letter and resume. Applicants must have a 'right to work' in Australia, WWCC, National Police Check and First Aid Certificate.
Applications close: 9am, 27 September 2021
St Kevin's College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students are embedded in policies and procedures which ensure a commitment to zero tolerance of child abuse. Please read and review the College’s Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Protection and Safety Policy found on the Policy & Reports page of our website.